THE FIRST BACTERIA ABATEMENT SYSTEM THAT DOESN’T USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
DR. COOLANT is the new biocide product designed by Filtereco to reduce bacterial loads in turbid process fluids, remove strong odours from these products and eliminate health risks to operators: all of these factors are caused by working with emulsions, lubricating fluids and other water-based process fluids.
Bacterial filtration takes place inside the system that carries the fluid, is constant and continuous and doesn’t create any byproducts.
DR. COOLANT erforms an antiseptic action using triatomic oxygen and oxidation by microorganisms. It also guarantees lasting efficacy over time, and does not change the chemical-physical formulation of the process fluid.
The biocidal product DR.COOLANT is an innovative and unique system that’s compact and easy to install.
ADVANTAGES OF USING DR.COOLANT
- DR.COOLANT destroys up to 99.9% of viruses, parasites, pathogenic bacteria, moulds, algae, fungi
- Decomposes organic pollutants
- Eliminates bad smells
- Economic and chemical-free biocide
- No physico-chemical changes to the product
- Does not alter pH
- Antiviral action
- Easy to install, no maintenance or production stops
- Does not require the use of consumables
- Allows processing fluid to be saved, thereby cutting costs
- Use of DR.COOLANT does not pose any risks to operators – it makes their working environment healthier instead
DISADVANTAGES: NONE AT ALL!
THE USE OF DR.COOLANT ELIMINATES ALL PROBLEMS RELATED TO BACTERIAL GROWTH AND THE USE OF CHEMICAL PRODUCTS!
Installations: insert DR:COOLANT into your own processing plant. The fluid will be aspirated from the system and returned – already purified- to your own system’s tank.
Normally, bacteria aggregate in working waters, causing an exponential proliferation with the following results:
- increased company costs
- a decline in both the quality and quantity of working fluids
- an increased risk of machine shut-downs for maintenance
- increased risks to worker’s health
To date, for companies operating in the metal industry that use processing waters, aqueous mixtures or fluid lubricants, the only way of counteracting the onset of bacteria and moulds has been to use chemical biocides. The main, if not the only advantage of using CHEMICALS I s evident: total removal of yeast, mould and bacterial loads.The disadvantages are not, however, as obvious.
THE MAIN DISADVANTAGES are:
- chemical products cost a lot of money
- they are consumable products: once their action is exhausted, you need to buy the product again to maintain its effectiveness
- health risks for operators (inhalations and risks of contact poisoning)
- their use is not environmentally friendly and does not respect the environment